Friday 22 February 2013

The Bushman Discovers the iphone

 

My technologically challenged hubby Mike has decided to start blogging.

 
 
 I don't think he's ever even read a blog, but that isn't stopping him. Neither is his ability to put words on paper, or his fear of hitting the wrong key and blowing up his laptop. He's also bought an iphone and has begun trying to text.
 



They say men of a certain age have a midlife crisis and do strange
things like chase younger women, buy a motorcycle, or start dying their hair and dressing young.



It appears that Mike's male menopause involves the adrenaline rush he gets from his terror of technologyThis is why I too now have an iphone and am trying out blogging. Someone has to be able to help him figure this out. If I decided out of the blue to start hunting, I know he'd do the same for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment